Digitise property development / Here’s how to inspire, inform and seduce your audience.
We work with property developers, architects and interior designers. Funnily enough, even though they are not accountants, sometimes our clients struggle to find inspiring things to post on their blogs, Pinterest boards and Facebook pages.
There are a couple of bad things about the Internet – too many cats and Rihanna wannabes – but there is this great, mind-blowing thing: anything you can think of (and beyond) is online.
Therefore stop saying you are short of ideas, and focus on the following tasks:
- Inspire me
- Inform and entertain
- Seduce me
And show you know what you are talking about. Are you an architect? Go on Tumblr, click on “Find blogs” and get lost in a sea of blogs dedicated to any kind of porn, from cabins to bricks. Or just type “fireplace” on Pinterest, and see where it will bring you.
Cabin porn, on Tumblr.
Fireplace porn, a Pinterest board by Eva Lichner.
Inform and entertain.
Images are powerful, but reading about architects, buildings and typography and “collections of collections” is pretty cool, too.
Do it with photography, or, even better, video. Like this one. Pure architecture porn. Oh Lord, it’s getting hot in here…
What do you think?
Tags: @appnova, architects, Architecture, blog, buildings, cabin porn, cats, Check Design Oberver, collection of collections, Design, Facebook, geeky, interior design, London Web Agency Appnova, pinterest, porn, property development, rihanna, The Third & The Seventh, Tumblr, Twitter, typography
- Oh oh oh, are you ready for Merry Cat-ristmas? fb.me/6AzGp7oPT 21 hours ago
- Breaking Bad Christmas jumper. 'Nuff said. fb.me/MbatSJzN 1 day ago
- Meanwhile in London - Moët & Chandon put champagne dispenser in Selfridges, Oxford Street. Pork scratchings... fb.me/2lJSz85Iv 2 days ago
- From Gawker: 'An anonymous Good Samaritan has been traveling around the US since at least September leaving... fb.me/1Wg6oFfH3 1 week ago
- Digital kids still know how to use pen and paper. fb.me/OFuDmTJW 1 week ago
- These guys know a thing or two about communication. fb.me/27fggC1Ok 1 week ago
- The future of social media? Look at dating sites. No, seriously.
- Brand Relaunch inferno / feat. Tesco, NME, Siemens, and VOV.
- 3 reasons we are VERY excited this week – Featuring the app that will change EVERYTHING FOREVER!
- Internet Obsessions: pets (not only cats!), money, and Beyoncé & Jay-Z.
- Witty Twitter Wars / Feat. Apple, Lotus, the Royal Family and toilet paper.